The mission of Royal Davy is to provide physician executive leadership in the business of medicine such as service line management and operations, medical quality management, post-graduate education, clinical documentation and integrity through an electronic health record, and clinical research.
Objectives - How we accomplish our mission:
Our physician executives provide responsible leadership and advisory to health organizations, medical colleges, health professionals, and corporations who are in medical compliance with government, and other regulatory bodies.
- To provide physician advisory to health organizations and corporations that have an integrated system, and clinical and non-clinical employees to advocate empowerment from an equitable leadership model that has the perspective of clinical practice, and the business of medicine;
- To perform physician leadership activities as the DIO for post-graduate education programs, health systems, medical colleges, and physician group practices;
- To “champion”, and manage quality process improvement activities required for health systems, community-based clinics, government agencies, medical colleges, post-graduate education programs;
- To teach the core concepts of medical quality process, and share my tacit knowledge in the business strategies as well as clinical practices to support the health care delivery;
- To sponsor as well as conduct research activities in the subject matter quality process improvement: clinical safety and effectiveness;
- To build and monitor the relationship between clinical and non-clinical staff, community stake holders, and government regulators;
To be recognized for being a physician executive who demonstrate responsible leadership and advisory as well as embrace change through the exchange of information from collaborative efforts, and relationship building.
Code of Ethics
- To serve humanity and give our best effort without regard to gender, social economic status, ethnic background, religion preference, behavioral life-style, political affiliation, and disease process.
- To show integrity to investigate quality processes and embrace change in work place culture.
- To maintain clinical competency through a peer-reviewed credentialing process, and continued medical education.
- To improve our service using the Royal Davy peer-reviewed quality improvement process model.
- To make management decisions consistent with the most successful business strategies learned that are peer-reviewed, evidence-based medicine, and literature review process.
- To serve human medicine and life science globally.